Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Next Stop....Designer Circle

There is something about trains that have always fascinated me!  As a child I would count the cars and waved to the man in the caboose.  Of course, most trains don't have a caboose anymore; however, I still hold the memory close.

When I saw the Cecile dress and the matching shoes, darling hat, and leather bag from Amarelo Manga at Designer Circle, I knew I had to take a ride on a train!  The classic design of the creations made me think of the elegance of the antique travel cars.


I also picked up up the beautiful Greta skin from WoW Skins at Designer Circle, and the lovely Kendra shape from Anna Shapes at Designer Circle.  I think they made a charming look!

After your trip to Designer Circle, take some time to enjoy a train ride.  I highly suggest the train station of Southern Tier New York!

Happy Shopping!


Credits:
Dress:  Amarelo Manga @ Designer Circle -- Cecile
Shoes:  Amarelo Manga @ Designer Circle -- Cecile Pumps
Purse:  Amarelo Manga @ Designer Circle  -- Cowhide Cecile Leather Bag
Hat:  Amarelo Manga @ Designer Circle -- Cecile Hat
Skin:  WoW Skins @ Designer Circle -- Greta (tan)
Shape:  Anna Shapes @ Designer Circle -- Kendrah
Jewelry:  Amarelo Manga -- Flapper set
Lip color:  Shakeup! -- Sessie Lip Gloss (127)
Hair:  D!va -- Norma (type B -- Black Amber)
Lashes:  Tameless Hair -- Lashes 16
Poses:  WetCat Builds and Poses -- Drama Queen 9

Location:  Southern Tier New York

No comments:

Post a Comment