Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Charming Creations from Apparence Skins & The Cellar Store

I've spent the last few days exploring and catching up with a few friends.  During my travels, I came across beautiful creations from  Apparence Skins and The Cellar Store!

The Jolie skin is one of the newest release from  Apparence Skins   The skin is absolutely stunning!  Shown in the photo below is one of the skins in the Jolie line.  You'll want to check out the other skins in the line for cosmetic options and skin tones!


At The Cellar Store, I found several enchanting creations ranging from formal to casual.  Today I want to show you two of the lovely formals!  Both are alluring and captivating in design and detail!  


Also, should you wish to have the gowns in a different color, the creator is willing to assist you for a very reasonable fee!


Before I sign off on this post, I wish to say a special thanks to Kaijah Chrome for her input on the photos in this post and for telling me about ipiccy.com!   She is a wonderful photographer and mentor!

Happy shopping!


Credits:
Skin:  Apparence Skins -- Diva Skin Jolie (T3 E1)
Gown:  The Cellar Store -- Green Silver Sequin Gown
Gown:  The Cellar Store -- Navy Blue Diamond Trim Gown
Shape:  Anna Shapes -- Karina Model
Earrings: J and W Jewelers -- LesLey earrings (contact Wenadrenia Soderstrom)
Hair:  Truth -- Angie with Roots (Latte)
Poses:  WetCat Builds and Poses -- Kaelyn 4 and Nala 5

Location:  MetaMorphosis

No comments:

Post a Comment