Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Too Cute to be Scary -- L$60 Jewelry Set & Exclusives from the Flawless Harvest Sale and Boho Culture Fair

There is a Halloween party this weekend, and I decided I wanted to wear something a little different.  I decided I wanted to wear something that was totally adorable and even a little sexy.

With the mission in mind, I visited the Flawless Harvest Sale to check out the exclusive releases.  I ended up coming home with the sultry Skull mesh mini-dress from Cysleek, the gorgeous Chiara skin from WoW Skins, and the beautiful Mirella shape from Anna Shapes for only L$50 each!  That's right, three exclusive items for only L$50 each!


The fetching Nanette hair, another exclusive release, was purchased from Tameless Hair during my visit to the Boho Culture Fair!  I love the softness of the style, the wisps of hair around the face, and the ability to change the color of the headband through the menu.  


To put the finishing touches on the look, I chose the necklace I picked up from Stars!  There are two sets of  match earrings that go with the necklace.  You can choose to wear the cute ghost earrings or the divine black cat earrings.   The entire Spooktacular set is only L$60, but that price is only good this weekend!

Please be aware that the Flawless Harvest Sale ends on November 7th and the Boho Culture Fair ends on October 31st; therefore, you will want to grab the exclusive items I mentioned before time runs out and they disappear!  To help you out, the links are to location of the store at the event.

Happy shopping!!


Credits:
Dress:  Cysleek @ Flawless Harvest Sale -- Skull 
Skin:  WoW @ Flawless Harvest Sale -- Chiara Skin
Shape:  Anna Shapes @ Flawless Harvest Sale -- Mirella shape
Hair:  Tameless @ Boho Culture Fair -- Nanette
Jewelry:  Stars!  -- Spooktacular necklace
Pose:  KaTink -- Allison 7
Background:  KaTink -- Halloween Town 


No comments:

Post a Comment