Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

More from The Costume Ball!

As promised, I have more creations from the Costume Ball being held by The Ego Co.!  The event will continue until November 1st; therefore, you still have time to pick up items for your Halloween events.

For my Halloween look, it seems I am attracted to masks.  Ploom has created a bewitching hair style which can be worn with the mask revealing the face, covering the eyes, or without the mask.  The hair is available in a variety of colors and the mask is color change through the menu to coordinate with your outfit.



What I love about masks is that they can be very elegant and intriguing, especially when the attention is already captivated by what is visible. I think you will agree Pink Fuel's Siren skin with the included lip glaze from the Femme Fetal series, created by for the Costume Ball, will captivate plenty of attention with or without a mask.  

While looking around the Costume Ball, I melted when I saw the Gothic Dress from *RoTtEn DeFiAnCe*.  This lush gown is exquisite in style, fabric, and color.   I think you will agree that the design beckons attention and will create a dramatic entrance.



I also found the Puppeteer prop from Evolve that I used for the photos.  This prop is fantastically created!  The prop includes the stage with curtains, five poses, mesh ropes which attach to the wrists for each pose, and you can also adjust the poses in the prop through chat!



These items and more can be found at the Costume Ball!

Happy shopping!


Credits:
Gown:  *RoTtEn DeFiAnCe* -- Gothic Dress (Costume Ball edition)
Hair:  .ploom. --  Sha  (Costume Ball edition)
Prop & Pose:  Evolve --  Puppeteer (Costume Ball edition)
Skin:  Pink Fuel -- Femme Fetal  (Costume Ball edition)
Shape:  Anna Shapes -- Mirella (Flawless Cart Sale exclusive)
Jewelry: Stars! --  Triangle Lace set
Shoes:  Redgrave -- Nikki
Pose for closeup:  WetCat Builds and Poses -- Emanuel 3


No comments:

Post a Comment