Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

J & W Jewelers -- Beautiful Discounts

Jewelry stores are usually dangerous places to a shopper's linden balance; however, at J & W Jewelers, you will find a fantastic selection of high quality jewelry that will fit every occasion and almost every budget!   

During my most recent visit to J & W Jewelers, my eye was caught by the Dru Erin Collection.  I adore the artistic detail and the versatility of the set!  The Dru Erin Collection includes the earrings and necklace and is available in ruby, amethyst, sapphire, emerald, cameo and amethyst, and dark ruby.  As luck would have it, the dark ruby set was on special and I picked it up for L$150! 

While I was looking around, I also fell in love with the Jade collection.  I loved the elegance and delicacy of the creation.  The Jade Collection includes the earrings, necklace, and lovely bracelet.  The collection is available in amethyst, emerald, cobalt, ruby, quartz crystal, blue sapphire, aqua marine, and dark pink ice.  On my way into another part of the store, I noticed that the dark pink ice was on special for L$20!  I almost felt like I was stealing the set at the time I purchased it!

As I wandered about next room of J & W Jewelers, I noticed a wall of discounted items.  When I saw the LesLey set on sale for L$10 and I had to have it!  The set is simply stunning and I've already had several compliments on it!

Left:  Dru Erin -- Dark Ruby
Top Right:  LesLey Collection
Bottom Right:  Jade Collection -- Dark Pink Ice
If you did the math, you will know that I purchased three beautiful jewelry sets for only L$180!   I couldn't be happier with my shopping trip at J & W Jewelers and look forward to picking up a few other sets on my next visit! 


Credits:
Jewelry:  J & W Jewelers -- LesLesy Collection, Dru Erin in Dark Ruby, and Jade Collection in Dark Pink Ice
Top:  AlterEgo -- Heartless
Hair:  HairArt -- Aarika II (Light Brown)
Makeup:  Shakeup --  Eyeshadow + Eyelashes (Silver)
Shape:  Noya -- Venus
Skin:  Noya -- Pippa
Poses:  oOo Studio -- Adorn 6 and Adorn 2

No comments:

Post a Comment