Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tempting Treasures from Designer Circle

I am so excited to show you the treasures I picked up at Designer Circle!  There were so many tempting creations; however, I limited myself to just a few items today.  Of course, I'm certain I will return soon to pick up the other items which caught my eye and show them to you!

Amarelo Manga at Designer Circle tempted me with the classic design and detail of the Luara dress and matching boots!  The creations are sold separtely for only L$100 each; however, I am certain you will want them both as they coordinate so well! Plus, the boots will be a perfect addition to your fall wardrobe!


I also found the lovely Delora shape from Anna Shapes at Designer Circle!  As always, the shape is beautifully created and exquisite in porportion and detail! The shape is copy and modify, and it is available for only L$80!



Also shown in the photo above is the stunning Fay skin from WoW Skins!  The skin is the November group gift, and you can pick it up at the WoW Skins main store!  Of course, you can also nab the past group gifts while you are there!  There is a L$300 fee to join; however, the Fay skins and past group gifts more than compensates you for the joining fee!

I'll have more from the Designer Circle, so check back soon!

Happy Shopping!


Credits:
Boots:  Amarelo Manga @ Designer Circle -- Luara boots
Shape:  Anna Shapes @ Designer Circle -- Delora
Skin:  WoW Skins -- Fay (group gift)
Earrings:  RealEvil -- Celeste (group gift)
Hair:  D!va @ Collabor88 -- Ana (citrine)
Nails:  *CPD* -- Basic Nail Set
Pose: KaTink -- Kiana 3
Location:  Rainbow City




No comments:

Post a Comment