Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

The Intricate Side of Artistry by ~E~

Have you ever walked into a store to feel like the creator laid items out just for you?  Well, that is exactly how I felt when I recently visited Artistry by ~E~.  

During my visit to Artistry by ~E~, I found many lovely sets which found a home in my jewelry box; however, today I want to share with you two of the breathtakingly intricate sets which found their way home with me.

Sun Set from Artistry by ~E~
Set includes earrings, necklace, and bracelet

What I love about the Sun and Hilary sets is their delicate complexity.  I can't imagine the time it took to create these exquisitely detailed and stunning sets!

Hilary Set from Artistry by ~E~
Set includes earrings, necklace, and bracelet

If you love these sets as much as me, you'll be happy to know you have the option of buying each set as a whole, or you may purchase each of the items individually if you wish!  You are even able to send the items as gifts through the vendor menu!

While you are at Artistry by ~E~, be sure to explore both sides of the store to see the creations for all occasions!

Happy Shopping!


"Like" and follow this blog on Facebook!

Credits:
Jewelry:  Artistry by ~E~ -- Sun set and Hilary set
Skin:  WoW Skins -- Eva Makeup 3
Shape:  Anna Shapes -- Ayla
Hair:  A&A Hair -- Rory (dark brown)
Top:  AlterEgo  -- Mercy
Nails:  AlterEgo -- Juicy
Poses:  WetCat -- The Jeweller

No comments:

Post a Comment