Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Inspired by Vero Modero, Rumina, and Dulce Secrets

I've said before that I love the creations from Vero Modero because they challenge you to reinvent yourself each trip.  Well, the Cocco set from Vero Modero is an outfit which challenged my imagination!

The Cocco set from Vero Modero is a stunning ensemble which includes the bolero jacket, ornate top, fetching boots, and the baroque inspired skirt!  When I first saw the outfit, I fell in love with it and wanted to add to it's artistically dramatic effect.


Recently, inspiration came to me to create a look for the Cocco set when I found the captivating baroque mask for only L$75, and gorgeous Brynn skin for only L$55 at Dulce Secrets!  The look was finished when I came across the fabulous Alicia 2 hair from Rumina!  I guess my inspiration paid off because I received several complementary IMs on my look while I explored SL earlier today!

When you visit Vero Modero,  Rumina, and Dulce Secrets, be sure to join the group for each business so you can stay informed on new releases, events, and group gifts!

Happy Shopping!


"Like" and follow this blog on Facebook!

Credits:
Outfit:  Vero Modero -- Cocco Set (includes boots)
Hair:  Rumina -- Alicia 2
Skin:  Dulce Secrets -- Brynne (Riesling Conversation Pink)  only L$55!
Mask:  Dulce Secrets -- Baroque Mask 1
Shape:  Anna Shapes -- Ayla
Jewelry:  Cae -- Tangled
Nails:  AlterEgo -- Juicy
Pose:  The Muse Poses -- Nile

No comments:

Post a Comment