Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

So much excitement!

A friend of mine and her partner have been working hard getting Chrome Nightclub ready for opening on Sunday and planning the grand opening a little afterward.  I don't envy them the work, but I'm really excited about the opening!

With all the excitement of the opening, this brought the eternal question of "What do I wear?"  I don't like to wait until the last minute for finding an outfit; therefore,  I headed to AlterEgo  to check out the new creations by Toxxic Rhiannyr.  I quickly found the answer to my dilemma in the Nadia dress for only $L90!  The dress is available in red, purple, pink, gray, green, blue, aqua, and black.  I decided to go with the red for the event! 


I'd like to think that Toxxic thinks about possible accessories when creating her designs.  It seems everything she creates will allow different styles of jewelry and still look amazing!  The scoop neck design of Nadia allows for chokers, and various lengths of necklaces.  This dress would also be perfect if you wanted to show off a tattoo!

Of course, another eternal question came about after I found my outfit and that was "What do I do with my hair?" After a bit of looking at Tameless Hair, I was drawn to Sienna for it's sexy but classy style.   I loved the bangs falling over one eye and the tendrils falling around the face.  As much as I loved the front of the style, the back of the style took my breath away.  The back is swept up in four different sized loops with short whips of hair escaping from a few of the loops. In a word, this style is sensational!

When you visit AlterEgo and Tameless Hair, be sure to join the groups because you won't want to miss out on the discounts and specials for group members!

I hope you have a great shopping trip, and I look forward to seeing you at the opening of Chrome Nightclub!



Credits:
Outfit:  AlterEgo  -- Nadia (red)
Hair:  Tameless Hair-- Sienna (cool tones)
Jewelry:  AlterEgo  -- Black Beads Necklace & Onyx Hoop Earrings (from Crash outfit)
Skin:  Noya  -- Venus
Shape:   Noya  -- Susie
Pose:  PNP -- Valerie 3
Location:  Chrome Nightclub

No comments:

Post a Comment