Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Release from Entre Mares!

I'm so excited to be back to blogging!  After my last post I experienced some computer difficulties and it took some time to find a new system which fit in a budget for the unexpected purchase.  I want to thank everyone for communicating their concern and support while I was offline. 

Now, for the post! 

Before my Second Life was rudely interrupted by technical difficulties, I came across an exquisite gown from Entre Mares titled Lynn that I simply adore!  It is unmistakably clear Sykao Adamski, owner and designer of Entre Mares, spent a great deal of time creating Lynn from the alluring bust design to the elegant train.  This sensually feminine creation was designed to captivate and entice with it's flowing delicacy and rich detail.



The gorgeous design inspires and tempts the imagination, and the shoulder attachment adds a romantically seductive air while dancing and strolling. 

I'm sure you will fall in love with this stunning creation by Entre Mares!   Lynn can currently be found in the new release section of the main store and is available in white, beige, and pink for only L$800.  That is an unbelievable bargain for the beautifully created gown!

While you are at the main store, be sure to explore the location to view the other extraordinary designs and discounted items waiting to be added to your closet!  Of course, don't forget to join the group for the opportunity to stay informed on new leases and specials from Entre Mares!


Credits:
Gown:  Entre Mares -- Lynn (beige)
Hair:  Hair: D!va -- Naomi (cat's eye)
Skin: Noya -- Pippa
Shape: Noya -- Pippa
Pose: PNP -- Stella 01
Photo Location:  Bay of Balfalas

No comments:

Post a Comment