Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Alluring Versatility--[AM] Durban

I'm so excited to tell you about the Durban jewelry set from Amarelo Manga!  I have received numerous compliments on the Durban set in my recent travels.  This is an extraordinarily, alluring set.  Durban is gorgeously intriguing and exceptional in design.

I adore this set for its strength and versatility.  The design is deceptively simple in it's entrancing, powerful beauty.  I have worn the Durban set several days with everything from formal to casual, and it has bestowed each outfit with prestigious elegance.



Jewelry:  Amarelo Manga or [AM] -- Durban
Hair:  Exile -- Nomi (sunset)
Makeup:  Shakeup -- Eyeshadow + Eyelashes (Sand)
Shape:  Shakeup -- La Habana
Skin: Noya -- Susie
Pose:  PNP -- Nancy
Background:  PNP -- Photo Studio 3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment