Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

AlterEgo -- For the Love of the Mini

AlterEgo called my name today, and I listened!  Who am I to ignore the call of shopping destiny? 

If you remember from an earlier entry, I had store credit burning a hole in my purse from the Black Out party on the 12th, and I was very eager to use it!  I spent a long time roaming about the store and evaluting which outfits to add to my closet.

After much deliberation, I chose two mini-dresses.  When you visit AlterEgo, you will agree that no one does a mini-dress like Toxxic Rhiannyr!

On the left, is the sexy and spectabulous creation titled "Look At That Body."  The mini-dress is sure to attract attention with the delicate, floral lace and tempting bows no matter where you wear it.  If you are thinking you would love to see the mini-dress in other colors, you will find it available on the lower level in green, pink, purple, and black. 

On the right, still with the bow theme, is "She Will."  I adore the classic appeal and the sensuality of this mini-dress.  The small bow at the bust was a wonderful touch to this creation.  When you visit AlterEgo, you will find this mini-dress on the top level and available in pink, purple, green, grey, and aqua. 


When you visit AlterEgo using the slurl below, be sure to join the group.  There is a fee to join; however, you will be repaid very quickly in gifts, store credit, member discounts, and more!  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Toxxic/86/127/31

Photo on right: 
Hair--A&A (Leesyn)
Skin & Shape--Noya

Photo on left:
Jewelry--Finesmith (Glance)
Hair--HairArt (Aarika II)
Make-up--Noya 9 Make Up Options (from Marketplace)
Skin and Shape--Noya


No comments:

Post a Comment