Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ready for the Beach?

Don't you enjoy those days when you decide to devote the day to relaxation?  Of course, what better way to relax than to take a trip to the beach?

I strolled a few beaches and received several compliments on my bikini from Amarelo Manga!  The eye-catching design and gorgeous, bright colors of the Meaipe bikini were also perfect for showing off my beautiful, sun kissed tan from WoW Skins!

My beach look was also made possible by Tameless Hair with the June style!  June is recent release, and I think you will agree it is a lovely style for a relaxing day at the beach!
Meaipe Bikini available in prints and solids!
Print colors -- turquoise, blue, yellow, green, and red
Solid colors -- solar power, starfish, cockatoo, cabaret, and tangerine tango

Of course, I have to mention my delight in finding two adoring fans of my beach look.  I was enthralled by their antics and couldn't resist including them in my photos!

When you stop by Amarelo Manga, WoW Skins, and Tameless Hair, be sure to join the groups to stay updated on events and new releases!

Happy Shopping!

Credits:
Bikini:  Amarelo Manga -- Meaipe (blue)
Skin:  WoW Skins -- Chanel (sun kissed)
Hair:  Tameless Hair -- June
Shape:  Anna Shapes -- Karina
Pose:  WetCat -- TTB 3 and Falbala 1

No comments:

Post a Comment