Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

New Favorites from Immerse

Every time I stop by Immerse, there is always a new release calling my name.  As I had been offline for several weeks, there were several new releases which beckoned me to purchase them.  Of course, I'm not one to ignore the call of fantastic fashion!

The first release which called to me was Belladonna.   I fell in love with the softly feminine style which is paired perfectly with the charming floral pattern.  I couldn't resist wearing a tiara from Artistry by ~E~ because I really did feel like a princess in the gown!  You'll be thrilled to know that Belladonna gown is available in eight separate colors, so you are sure to find your favorite color!



Another release I added to my wardrobe was Tai.  It was very difficult to choose between the eight separate color variations; however, I finally chose the Xiaoqin Xian Green dress.  Oh, and if you are wondering about the color description, each dress bares the name of a famous Chinese woman along with the color.  So, you can enjoy the beautiful dress and also be inspired to learn more about an admirable woman!



The last newer release which called to me was the gorgeously versatile Julie. The creation allows three skirt options which are a sleek mesh, mermaid mesh, and a flexi mermaid skirt.   Julie is available in teal, pink, peach, and grey!  Believe me, you are sure to want all colors of this lovely creation!


There are still more new releases awaiting you at Immerse,  and I'm sure they will also call your name when you enter the store.  While you are there, be sure to visit the furniture section and join the group to stay updated on news of releases, specials, and also the very generous group gifts!

Happy Shopping!


Credits:
Dress:  Immerse -- Belladonna, Tai, and Julie
Jewelry:  Artistry by ~E~  -- Indira Necklace, Bouchern Tiara, and Hope Set
Skin:  Amacci -- Nuiko (pearl)
Shape:  Anna Shapes -- Tabata 
Lipstick:  Shakeup -- Juicy (cardinal w/ teeth)
Eyeshadow:  Shakeup -- Eyelashes + Eyeshadow (grey)
Nails:  AlterEgo -- Juicy
Hair:  Truth -- January, Alison, and Briony 
Pose:  WetCat -- Falbala


No comments:

Post a Comment