Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Winter Fair -- Ends Today!

Yes, I have more exclusives to show that are available at the Winter Fair   These items will be gone at the end of the day, so don't delay!

Razorblade Jacket has items for both males and females in their booth at the Winter Fair   I found this adorable sweater available in pink, blue, violet, black, gray, and brown!

I also found the fantastic hair that includes the cap at Tameless Hair's booth!  There are several exclusive styles at the booth, and you will adore each one!  And yes, you can change the color of the hat through the menu!



You will want to take a moment to stop into Panda Punx's booth!  There are many beautiful skins and shapes available!  I found the Gabriella skins, and I had to have them before I left the event!  I'm sure you understand that I didn't want to risk missing out on them!



Again, don't delay your trip to the Winter Fair!  It ends today!

Happy Shopping!


Credits:
Top:  Razorblade Jacket @ Winter Fair -- Smart Wool 1/2 Sweater (pink)
Hair:  Tameless Hair @ Winter Fair --  Hannah
Skin:  Panda Punx @ Winter Fair -- Gabriella (Pink & Blue)
Shape:  WoW -- Barbie
Pose:  WetCat Builds & Poses-- TTB 10 & 11
Background:  KaTink -- Christmas Card (pack 2)






No comments:

Post a Comment