Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ego Co. Event -- Around the World

Though the Around the World event, presented by Ego Co., ends November 29th, you still have time to visit!  To inspire your travel, I'm showing you a few of my favorites from Amacci and Alice Project located in Asia Minor of the event.

While I was exploring, I was in awe of the hair, skin, and shape creations at the Amacci booth.  My eye was especially caught by the Niina complete avatar package!  I think you will agree the Niina shape, Nuiko skin, Look eyes, Amore lingerie, and Mai hair is an exquisite combination!  And yes, you are able to purchase the items from the package individually at the booth!  


I also fell in love with several of the hair creations I found at the Alice Project booth.  I've chose three of the longer styles that came home with me from my trip to show you!  I really adore the color options from the Infinity packs, and the HUD for choosing the colors is extremely easy to use!

Left:  Jessica
Middle:  Seohyun
Right:  Yuri
I'll be showing you more favorites from my journey soon!  Until then, be sure to visit the event and don't miss out on traveling to the other regions of the Around the World event!

Happy Shopping!


Top Photo Credits:
Skin, Shape, Hair, Eyes, Outfit:  Amacci @ Around the World -- Niina Complete Avatar

Bottom Photo Credits:
Hair:  Alice Project @ Around the World -- Jessica, Seohyun, Yuri
Skin:  Amacci @ Around the World -- Nuiko Skin  (Pearl #02)
Shape:  Amacci @ Around the World -- Niina 



No comments:

Post a Comment