Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Runway Perfect Hunt Prizes -- Don't Miss Out!

The Runway Perfect Hunt is in full gear, and will continue until October 31st.  The prizes from the designers are amazing, and they are also free!  I've chosen a some of the prizes I've found to show you!

The first prize is a wonderful prop from WetCat Builds & Poses!  The prop also includes a total of eight poses which can be changed and re-positioned through the touch menu.  There are four poses for females and four poses for males.  I think you will agree, this would be a fun way to take a group photo!
WetCat Builds & Poses
Hunt Prize:  "Perfect Red" Runway Prop with poses

I think you can imagine my delight when I found this exquisite gown from Paris Metro Couture!  This prize is very generous and is perfect for the season!  My closes is very happy to be holding this for me!

Paris Metro Couture
Hunt Prize:  Rapture Gown w/ Gloves

Gizza also has a very generous prize for hunters!  This gown is worthy of any runway, and will make you feel like a goddess!  I fell in love with it as soon as I put it on!

Gizza
Hunt Prize:  Runway Perfect Hunt Gown
The last prize I have to show you today is a sexy outfit from Mohna Lisa Couture!  The captivating gift is perfect for a night on the town!  And yes, the stylish hat is part of this alluring hunt prize!

Mohna Lisa Couture
Hunt Prize:  Elle (Includes top, belt, pants, hat, collar, and scarf)

There are many more fantastic prizes to be found by some of Second Life's most talented designers!  You'll want to visit the Runway Perfect Hunt site to get a list of hints and businesses participating in the hunt!  

Happy Hunting!


Credits:
Hunt Prize ~~  WetCat Builds & Poses  --  "Perfect Red" Runway prop
Hunt Prize ~~  Paris Metro Couture  --  Rapture gown
Hunt Prize ~~  Gizza --  Runway Perfect Hunt Gown
Hunt Prize ~~  Mohna Lisa Couture --  Elle outfit
Skin:  Apparence Skins and Shapes -- Sophie (for SYS Project
Shape:  Anna Shapes -- Jasmin
Hair:  Exile -- Nyx and Tempest
Shoes:  Redgrave -- Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment