Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Mesh Releases from [Echo]

Today was the perfect day for sailing!  The breeze was lovely, the sun was warm, and I had two mesh outfits from  [Echo]  perfect for the outing!

The first outfit I wore from [Echo] was a delightful jumper! The classy and stylish flare of the jumper was made even more attractive by the bright colors of the material.  Of course, I couldn't resist pairing it with the Minute Mesh Hat to help shade my face while on the water.  I'll be honest, I adore the hat!  Hats can be such a wonderful accessory!  While wearing it, I was reminded of the movie "Sabrina."

The jumper and hat are also very affordable, the jumper is only L$200 and available in nine color combinations, and the hat is only L$40 and available in seven vibrant colors.


I also chose to wear [Echo] 's Minor Dress with the Plated Necklace during part of my outing.  The strapless dress was perfect for the warm day!  I really love the shimmery material, and the design of the dress is divine!! 



Like the jumper and hat, the Minor Mesh Dress and the Plated Necklace are also unbelievably affordable.  The dress is only L$180 and available in eight colors, and the necklace is L$80 and available in six colors combinations!   

While you are visiting [Echo], be sure to take a look at the other creations and join the group to stay updated on new releases, spectacular group gifts, discounts, and more! 

Happy Shopping!


Outfit:  [Echo] -- Modes Mesh Jumper
Dress:  [Echo]  -- Minor Mesh Dress
Hat:   [Echo] -- Minute Mesh Hat
Necklace:   [Echo] -- Plated Necklace
EarringsShakeUp -- Gatcha Disk Earrings (Turquoise) (not currently available-store moving)
Shoes:  Aleida -- Vivan Pumps (Red)
Cosmetics:  EyeLure -- KissKiss Lip Creme (Cherry Red)
Hair:  Fri.day (Summer) and D!va (Naomi)
Skin:  Noya -- Avril
Shape: Noya -- Avril
Pose:  oOo Studio -- Distance 2 and Sexpot 2
Background:  PNP -- Dublin 6

No comments:

Post a Comment