Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

100th Post & Accessories Hunt Prizes -- Jewellery Exchange & Always Eclectic

I'm so excited!  This is my 100th post!  It doesn't seem like I've done that many, but the stats tell me it is so!  I want to quickly thank my friends, groups, and creators who have supported me and my blog!  I could not have done any of this without you!  Thank you so very much!

And now....the post! 

I found two more treasures to tell you about from the Accessories Hunt!  If you are a fan of emerald and jade, I'm sure you will love them as much as I!

The first prize is from The Jewellery Exchange and it is a Gothic crucifix of onyx and emerald.  This is truly a very lovely piece, and very carefully detailed!  I really adore the delicate features of this creation, and I'm sure I'll be wearing it often!

Hunt Prize from The Jewelry Exchange

Another prize is the Jade Dragon bracelet from Always Eclectic.  Again, the piece is exquisitely detailed and extremely beautiful.  And yes, that is a dragon in the jade!  You'll want to be certain to tell your male friends about this location, because there is also a male version of this bracelet!

Hunt Prize from Always Eclectic
Please be sure to take a look at the other creations at both locations.  If you think the hunt prizes are great, you will be amazed by the items for sale!

If you have not begun hunting, you still have some time; however, don't delay too long because the Accessories Hunt ends on June 30th!

Happy hunting!



Credits:
Accessories Hunt Prize:  The Jewellery Exchange -- Gothic Crucifix
Accessories Hunt Prize:  Always Eclectic -- Jade Dragon Bracelet
Outfit:   AlterEgo -- Nadia
Hair: EMO-tions -- Kim (brown)
Skin: Apparence Skins and Shapes -- Elisa (T5 E13)
Shape: Noya -- Avril
Pose: Exposeur -- Top Model Spring 2012 Intro (Ashley & Molly)




No comments:

Post a Comment