Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Have you been to Mimi's Choice lately?  If not, you will need to run so you can take advantage of fabulous free items available to group members from some of the best designers in SL! If you are not a member, don't worry because the group is free to join!

One of the many group gifts I found at Mimi's Choice was an exquisite dress from Gizza.  I was breathless when I put on the creation!  I think you will agree, the vibrant colors and the beautiful design of this dress are simply gorgeous!  And yes, it was free group gift!


As I was roaming, I was thrilled to find a free high-neck sweater from Gabriel!  When I opened the package,  I was so excited to see there were actually three sweaters and was shocked that the sleeveless and the long sleeved versions came in two different lengths! To add to the pleasure of finding the gift, the stunning necklace is included! What an amazing gift!

To add to my delight, not far from where I found the sweater, I discovered a pair of pants from SF Design which were free!  The chino pants have two variations for your styling pleasure, and the detail is unbelievable!  You really don't want to miss out on placing this gift in your closet!



There are more free items, dollarbies, new releases, and sale items waiting for you at Mimi's Choice from many more designers! 

Happy shopping!



Top Photo Credits:
Dress -- Gizza (at Mimi's Choice) --
Earrings:  J & W Jewelers -- Tiramisu Collection (dark jade)
Hair:  Truth  -- Vicky (pecan)
Skin:  Apparence Skins & Shapes -- Elisa (T5 E13)
Shape:  Noya  -- Susie
Pose:  Exposeur -- Pretty Princess 4
Background -- My own

Bottom Photo Credits:
Top:  Gabriel  (at Mimi's Choice) --
Pants:  SF Design (at Mimi's Choice) --Chino
Shoes:  Gabriel (main store) -- Gladiator Shoes (past group gift at main store)
Hair:  Truth  -- Andrea (pecan)
Skin:  Apparence Skins & Shapes -- Elisa (T5 E6)
Shape:  Noya  -- Susie
Pose:  Exposeur  -- Pretty Princess 2
Background -- My own



No comments:

Post a Comment