Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

And so it begins...

And so it begins...my own blog!

My goal is to bring some recognition to those who are creative, artistic, and just undeniably talented people in Second Life. You'll find future blog enteries about designers, music events, hunts, artists, places to visit in SL, and more in this blog. I consider myself and equal opportunity blogger. lol

With today's blog, I'd like to mention the event being held by Toxxic Rhiannyr at AlterEgo. OMG! This is going to be one crazy event and I've been looking forward to this event for what feels like forever! The event is exclusive to the Toxxic members. That's right, if you don't have the tag, you aren't going to be able to take part in the event that includes discounts, a mini-hunt, free items, gifts, and a totally rockin' party!!

I'm also excited about the Far Group Hunts. I've just started the What Love Creates hunt (WLC Hunt). So far, the gifts have been totally amazing! It is a must for anyone who likes to build or even thinks they might want to start a project.

Well, that's all for now because I'm back at the party at AlterEgo!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment