Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Finds from Vero Modero and The Kollective

Ready for a shopping adventure?  Well, grab your purse and head to Vero Modero and The Kollective!

If you have not visited Vero Modero for awhile, now would be a great time!  I found some fantastic summer items that are sure to make your wardrobe very happy!  The photo below shows the sexy Valli outfit, and it includes the top, ruffles, and pants. 

Vero Modero -- Valli
Anna Shapes @ The Collective -- Lanna Shape
Another item I found that is great for the warmer temperatures is the Hippie Set!  The delightful set includes the top, belt, skirt, earrings, and bracelet!

Vero Modero -- Hippie Set (includes jewelry and belt)
Anna Shapes @ The Collective -- Lanna Shape
I also I found the gorgeous Universe set during my visit to Vero Modero   I adored the classic design with attitude and edge!  The outfits are both feminine and fierce at the same time!  Each set includes the frilled jacket, belt, skirt, and top!

Vero Modero -- Universe Line
Anna Shapes @ The Collective -- Lanna Shape
While I was visiting The Kollective, I found the enchanting Lanna Shape from Anna Shapes!  The shape is shown in the photos on this post.  I think you will agree that the shape is beautifully created and lovely in every detail!  

The photo below shows the fetching Bard shoes from Loordes of London at The Kollective!  I love the design and the darling gold zipper accent of the creation!  I also love that I can wear the shoes with business or casual attire!

Loordes of London @ The Kollective --  The Bard
Anna Shapes @ The Collective -- Lanna Shape 
While you are at Vero Modero and The Kollective, be sure to join the groups to stay informed of events and the fantastic group gifts!

Happy Shopping!

Credits:
Outfits:  Vero Modero -- Valli, Hippie, Earth, Leaf, Inca
Shape:  Anna Shapes @ The Kollective -- Lanna (Kollective exclusive)
Shoes:  Loordes of London @ The Kollective -- The Bard (Kollective exclusive)
Skin:  WoW Skins -- Iman (natural)
Hair:  Tameless Hair -- Vix
Lipstick:  Shakeup -- Lara (mahogany) 
Earrings:  Cae -- Timeless
Nails:  AlterEgo -- Juicy
Sandals:  Aleida -- No longer available 
Poses:  Glitterati -- 4, 6, 7, 10, and Dead Ringer 3 (closing soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment