Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Flawless Summer Lovin' Cart Sale -- Punky Chicks & Stars!

Does the word "sale" make you as happy as it does me?  Well, I'm about to make you very happy because the Flawless Summer Lovin' Cart Sale is in full swing, and Punky Chicks and Stars! are only a few of the businesses at the event!

Punky Chicks has a very cute outfit for only L$50 which is an exclusive item for this event!  The outfit is perfect for hot summer days!  Personally, I can't wait to wear this adorably sexy outfit to a concert on a beach! 

While you are roaming about, make sure to visit the Punky Chicks store at Flawless.  There are many fabulous creations ranging from casual to business.  In the upstairs portion of the store, I found a wonderful Mesh Suit!  I really do adore the entire classic design!  I'm now wishing I had some meetings set up to show it off! 

Of course, after I found the suit, I had to find some jewelry to pair with it!  I stopped by the Stars! cart and found the Sandy set!  The beautiful, beaded set was only L$50 and included the earrings, and three necklaces with attachments for the spine and chest to allow wearing multiple necklaces!  It felt like Christmas when I opened the box!

While at the Stars! cart, I also found other lovely teasures for my new suit.  I just couldn't resist the Blossom set and the Ocean set!  After you see the sets for yourself, I'm sure you can understand why the sets had to come home with me, and my new suit from Punky Chicks!

There are many, many more designers at the Flawless Summer Lovin' Cart Sale and there is also a hunt with fantastic prizes to be found!  This is really an event you don't want to miss!

Happy Summer Shopping!


Credits:
Flawless Cart Sale Item:  Punky Chicks (cart) -- Exclusive Summer Top and Pants
Flawless Cart Sale Item:  Stars! (cart)  -- Sandy set
Outfit:  Punky Chicks at Flawless -- Mesh Suit
Jewelry:  Stars! (cart) -- Blossom set and Ocean set
Shoes:  Vero Modero -- Pumps
Hair:  Analog Dog -- Check Mate & Manhattan
Skin: Apparence Skins & Shapes-- Caprice (T5 F4)
Shape:  Noya -- Avril
Pose:  Glitterati -- 51, 59, 202

No comments:

Post a Comment