Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Flawless Summer Lovin' Cart Sale: BeReckless and Anna Shapes

I spent some more time at the Flawless Summer Lovin' Cart Sale and found several more outstanding deals!

The first items I want to tell you about are from the BeReckless cart.  There are actually two exclusive items at the BeReckless cart!  You will find the sexy Mesh Leather Corset and also the totally adorable My Summer Mesh Dress for only L$50 each!  I couldn't believe my luck with the price and the outstanding quality!



I also found an absolutely beautiful shape at the Anna Shapes cart during my latest trip.  The Larissa shape is an exclusive item for the event and was only L$50!  I think you will agree that is a very generous offering for such a lovely creation!


While you are picking up the wonderful items from the BeReckless cart and the Anna Shapes cart, be sure to check out the other vendors and participate in the hunt during the Flawless Summer Lovin' Cart Sale event!  The prizes are unbelievable and can be viewed at the landing area!


Happy shopping and hunting!


Credits:
Flawless Cart Sale Item: BeReckless (cart) -- Leather Mesh Corset
Flawless Cart Sale Item:  BeReckless (cart) -- My Summer Mesh Dress
Flawless Cart Sale Item:  *Anna Shapes* (cart) -- Larissa Shape
Jewelry: Stars! (cart) -- Silver Swirls
Pants: Amarelo Manga -- Leather Pants (mesh)
Hair:  Analog Dog -- Ladonna
Skin:  WoW Skins -- Suraya (current group gift)
Pose:  Glitterati -- 51

No comments:

Post a Comment