Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A very good day!

Today turned into a fantastic day!

The AlterEgo party was beyond words!  The hunt was spectacular!  The gifts were amazing!  The music and company were smokin' hot!  To top off my visit, the sweet radom gift giver gave me a sexy outfit and I was also chosen by another random giver for a nice sum in store credit!  And I am one of those people who never win anything!  During a moment when I wasn't lagging I took a photo of the party.  I can safely say a good time was had by all!



I did a little hopping about today with hunts and decided to visit Purple Moon to take part in their hunt.  When I arrived, my mini-map filled with dots.  I thought to myself that the hunt must have very impressive gifts, but I also groaned because that many dots only meant an abundance of lag.  I was about to leave because I was unable to move to participate in the hunt; however, when I read the local chat I noticed a lot people were buzzing about a stunning gown.  As my good luck would have it, my arrival was just in time for the announcement of a new group member gift.  I, of course, paid the very small L$50 fee to join the group and waited to receive the group gift from the vendor.  After receiving the gown, I had to rush home to put it on to see it it was as stunning on as it was in the vendor photo. When I put on the items from the folder, I was shocked to see that the gift included the gown, jewelry and the hair piece.  Talk about generous group gifts!  Wow!!

Below is a photo of the group gift.  If you are like me, you don't always believe the vendor photos; therefore, I included a photo of myself in the gown for comparison.  If you don't already know me, you'll soon learn I am not a model and I do not touch-up photos...unless you count cropping as a touch-up.  lol






No comments:

Post a Comment