Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Styling Confession

I confess, normally my styling starts with an outfit and then I find the shoes, jewelry, skin, hair, and so on.  Well, today, it was different.  Today, my styling started with the skin and hair.

To begin my styling story, in my last two posts, I have shared photos of skins available at The Makeover Room.  Well, prior to logging out yesterday, I had put on the lovely Mayka skin from ND/MD at The Makeover Room.  When I first viewed the skin, I was impressed with the exquisite detail, lovely cosmetics, and the captivating lashes!  I was also impressed that there were three tones available and each tone package included the skin, three brow options, cleavage tattoo, and Lola appliers for only L$280!

When I logged in today, I chose to use the Claudia Shape from Anna Shapes, and then began looking for a hair style to wear.   I had tried a few styles when I found the Tangled style from  Analog Dog.  I really liked they way the three creations complimented each other!  The hair framed the face to enhance the enchanting beauty of the facial shape and skin, the skin looked beautiful with the shape, and the brows of the skin went very well with the color of the hair.


The next item I added was the darling Sugar outfit from Tameless.  Sugar is one of the newest releases and is available in black and floral!  I adore the fun and flirty style of the creation!  I'm sure you will adore that the outfit includes the adorable top, Capri jean, heels for SLink High Feet, necklace, and bracelet for only L$249!  When you open your purchase, it will feel like Christmas all over again!





The last items I added to my look were the exquisite Cris nails for SLink hands from PATHOS, and the darling clutch from Glow Designs!

As you may remember from a previous post, I just started wearing the SLink hands and feet.  I have to say, the HUDs from PATHOS are extremely affordable and beautifully created!  The Cris HUD includes 11 color choices for only L$25!  Yes, I said L$25!

The clutch, titled Book Bag, from Glow Designs is available in nine beautiful colors!  I chose to use the swan shade, but I had a hard time choosing.  I must mention, though not shown in this post, you will want to pick up the Paris jewelry set while you are there!  The set goes perfectly with the clutch!





While you are at the mentioned locations, please be sure to join the groups to stay informed on new releases, events, and group gifts!

Happy Shopping!


Credits:
Skin: ND/MD at The Makeover Room -- Mayka (gyaru-glam) (3 tones available)
Shape:  Anna Shapes on Marketplace -- Claudia
Hair:  Analog Dog -- Tangled (milk chocolate)
Outfit:  Tameless -- Sugar Outfit (includes top, Capri jeans, shoes, necklace, and bracelet)
Jewelry:  Tameless -- part of Sugar Outfit
Nails:  PATHOS -- Cris (for SLink hands)
Clutch:  Glow Designs -- Book Bag (swan)
Poses:  Eternal Dream Poses -- Vain 6, 7, and 10

Hands:  SLink -- Elegant
Feet:  SLink -- High

No comments:

Post a Comment