Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Delightful Deals -- Anna Shapes, Topazia, WoW Skins, and Vanity Hair

If you are having the urge to do some shopping, you will want to stop by  WoW SkinsVanity Hair @ the Hair Fair  Anna Shapes at Designer Circle, and Topazia for some delightful deals!

Earlier today I visited Topazia and picked up this delightfully fun romper!  It was difficult picking out a color with so many patterns and color choices!  After choosing and putting on my new romper, I couldn't resist sliding on my sandals from SF Design and taking a nice walk in the garden!



As you know, I have spent some time shopping at the Hair Fair.  While I was at Vanity Hair at the Hair Fair, I picked up the fetching Boys Will Be Boys style!  I adore that the style can be worn with casual or formal attire, and is well suited for many hair accessories!


The last deals I have to show you today are the lovely Nanda shape from Anna Shapes at Designer Circle and the beautiful Viola skin from  WoW Skins    You can get the Nanda shape until July 20th for only L$80! Also, until July 31st, you can save 30% to 70% on most skins and shapes at the  WoW Skins main store!  You can nab more deals by joining the WoW Skins group to take advantage of the group gifts, and the recently re-loaded Midnight Mania boards and Lucky Letter boards!

Happy Shopping!!

Credits:
Outfit:  Topazia -- Romper
Hair:  Vanity Hair @ the Hair Fair -- Boys will be Boys
Skin:  WoW Skins  -- Viola (milk)
Sandals:  SF Design -- Antalya sandals  
Shape:  Anna Shapes @ Designer Circle -- Nanda (available until July 20th!)
Earrings:  Artistry by ~E~ -- Veronica
Nails:  AlterEgo -- Juicy
Pose:  Glitterati -- 29 of Model Pack 3, and 61 of Model Pack 7




1 comment: