Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Look for Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and I'm so thrilled to show you some extraordinary creations to help you create your Valentine's Day look!

If you are like me, almost every look starts with an outfit!  You can imagine my joy when I found the beautifully captivating Night Love gown as a hunt gift from Paris Metro Couture!  The prize includes the alluring gown, and the classic gloves.  The rich color of the luxuriant fabric, and the sultry, high-cut side of the gown is certain to attract attention as you enter any venue.

Poses by The Muse Poses 

Next, I found the elegant jewelry set from Cae.  I really adore the delicate detailing and the intricacy of the creation!  The set is named Flourish, and is color change by menu.  There are six pearl and three metal colors to help you coordinate the set beautifully to your outfit.



A few weeks ago, while visiting the Flawless sim, I fell in love with the lovely Elena skin and shape from Style by Kira.  I decided Valentine's Day would be a wonderful time to wear the exquisite creations.

To finish my look, I chose the enchanting Sophia hairstyle from Tameless Hair   I really adore the elegance of this style, and the way the bangs fall gently over one eye.  Though I chose to wear this with a formal, the hair looks fabulous for any occasion!

I'm sure I'll have more Valentine's Day looks for you, so check back again soon!

Happy shopping!



Credits:
Gown:  Paris Metro Couture -- Night Love (Hunt prize)
Jewelry:  Cae -- Flourish
Poses:  The Muse Poses -- Nile
Hair:  Tameless Hair -- Sophia
Skin:  Style by Kira -- Elena
Shape:  Style by Kira -- Elena (1c option2)
Prop:  KaTink -- Mini-Ballroom
Background:  KaTink -- Winter Landscape Pack 4


1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love this whole look so much! Thanks for making the Elena skin look so elegant! Your photos are always so gorgeous. You totally rock! Now, off to grab that gown! RFB Morpork is such an awesome designer. I really love everything she makes for Paris Metro! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete