Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Analog Flashback

I confess, I remember when Atari was new and Pac Man was the most popular game to play!  Saying that, I flashed back to fond memories of playing video games at the arcade in the mall when I saw the fabulously fun 8 Bit Bow from no. 7 at Level Up!  There are nine fun colors available!  When you make your purchase, you'll be thrilled to find that you receive a hair bow and a bow tie for only L$50!  If you have not visited the Level Up event, please hurry.  I visited today and items are still out; however, I believe it is technically over.  

Pose:  Eternal Dream Poses @ Designer Circle -- Neige

Speaking of video games, when I played Mrs. Pac Man, I loved when Pac Man and Mrs. Pac Man meet for a smooch.  When they kissed, a little heart appeared.  That is what I thought of when I saw Pixel Love from AlterEgo!  I simply adore this creation not only for taking me back to my childhood, but also because it is expertly textured and fun in it's styling!

The Pixel Love sweater is available in black, white, baby blue, and pink for only L$125 each.  However, you can save some lindens and purchase the fat pack for only L$420!

Pose:  Eternal Dream Poses @ Designer Circle -- Neige

After picking up the adorable sweater, I took a look around AlterEgo and found the set of fantastic SLink nails!  There are eight color choices on the HUD for only L$50!  Of course, it was hard to choose from the available packs, so be looking for more posts including the other packs!

During my exploration of the store, I found the fetching Legacy Denims, and the delightful Queeny sneakers!  When you go to the footwear department, make sure to check out the roller skates, I almost wore them for this post!

Pose:  Eternal Dream Poses @ Designer Circle -- Neige

Shown below are the color options for the SLink nails I have shown in this post, and a full view of the Queeny sneakers.




Also shown in the photos above is the stunning Rory skin from WoW Skins!  It is the January group gift, and is well worth the joining fee if you are not already a member!  Plus, there is also a sale going on until January 9th!  You can save up to 40% off all items in the store!

Before leaving you to do your shopping, I want to remind you to join the groups for WoW Skins and AlterEgo! There is a group fee for each group; however, the fee is well worth it for the group gifts and other benefits offered from each location!  Believe me, you will be showered in love from both designers as group members!

Happy Shopping!


Credits:
Sweater:  AlterEgo -- Pixel Love
Jeans:  AlterEgo -- Legacy Denim (medium wash)
Shoes:  AlterEgo -- Queeny Sneaks
Hair Bow: no. 7 @ Level Up -- 8 bit bow
Skin:  WoW Skins -- Rory (Jan. group gift)
Teeth:  WoW Skins -- Laura Teeth (from Stella complete avatar)
Shape:  Anna Shapes -- Claudia
Hair:  Analog Dog -- Bea (mushroom)
Lashes:  Tameless -- Lashes 40
Nails:  AlterEgo -- Pack 4
Pose:  Eternal Dream Poses @ Designer Circle -- Neige 6 & 10

Hands:  SLink -- Elegant

No comments:

Post a Comment