Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Face the Sun

Have you every walked into a store and felt yourself being pulled to an outfit?  That's what happened when I visited Wetherby's recently!

I was drawn to Face the Sun like a bee to a daisy in a field!  The beautifully detailed design and the vibrant colors were just irresistible!  I also couldn't deny my closet the darling hat!


After my visit to Wetherby's, I stopped at Designer Showcase!  This is always dangerous for my linden balance as so many fabulous designers are there!

While I was looking around, I found the enchanting Kendall skin in vanilla from Dulce Secrets at Designer Showcase! Many of my favorite skins are light in tones, and I couldn't resist the sheer elegance of the skin.   Kendall is available in four tones, so I'm sure you will find one to suit your taste!


While you are at Wetherby's, be sure to join the group to stay informed of new releases and the fantastic daily gifts!!

Happy Shopping!


Credits:
Dress:  Wetherby's --  Face the Sun
Hat:  Wetherby's -- Face the Sun
Skin:  Dulce Secrets @ Designer Showcase -- Kendall (vanilla - stratosphere)
Shape:  Anna Shapes @ Designer Circle -- Sarah (current round ending soon)
Earrings:  Beloved -- Christina
Hair:  Truth  -- Swift (honey)
Nails:  AlterEgo on Marketplace-- Juicy Nails
Pose:  The Muse Poses -- Lotus 8
Locations:  Gardens of Grace - Lonely Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment