Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Feeling like a Goddess -- Style by Kira and Vero Modero

It's good to be back...or at least have the hope of being back.  I've been having some connection issues, and the weather has not been helpful in permitting the company to fix those issues. So, I'll cross my fingers I can stay online to show you some fantastic creations!

If you have not visited the Skin Fair, you'll want to rush on over because the event will be ending very soon.  While I was there, I found the enchanting Olivia skin at the Style by Kira booth.  The Olivia skin is an event exclusive; therefore, you'll want to pick it up quickly! You'll also want to check out the Olivia lipsticks, and the other beautiful creations while you are there!

Style by Kira -- Olivia Skins (1b, 1c, 1d)
Tameless Hair -- Locked
You'll be happy to know that Vero Modero has placed their releases from Fashion For Life at the main store!  So, if you missed being able to attend the event, you can still grab the fabulous creations!  I think you can understand why I fell in love with the Life creation.  The detail is extraordinary! 
Vero Modero -- Life
Style by Kira -- Olivia (1c)
Tameless Hair -- Locked
Oh, before I forget, Vero Modero is also participating in several hunts, and the prizes are wonderful as always!  Plus, they are also having an Easter Egg Hunt with fantastic prizes which cost only L$10 for each egg filled with goodies!  I'll be showing you some of those prizes later today (if connection holds)! So, check back soon!

Happy Shopping and Hunting!



Credits:
Skin:  Style by Kira @ Skin Fair -- Olivia (Skin Fair exclusive)
Gown:  Vero Modero -- Life
Hair:  Tameless -- Locked
Shape:  Anna Shapes -- Danny
Pose:  WetCat -- Falbala 4
Location:  Red Roses Ballroom



No comments:

Post a Comment