Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Punky Chicks -- My Shopping Trip

I recently visited Punky Chicks and fell in love with several outfits!  I was looking for some new dresses, and I was happy to leave with an arm full of new designs for my closet!

The first dress that caught my eye was the Color Block creation.  I adore the sexy allure of the skirt with the peeking glimpse of the garter and showing off the belly button.  This fun and sassy style is sold in three seperate pieces so you can mix-and-match for your own personal taste in colors. The pieces are available in lemon, lime, cyan, lilac, and orange.  

As I was roaming the back of the store, the Lace Dress drew my attention.  I am a huge fan of lace, and I fell in love with the intricately designed and detailed creation!  The Lace Dress is available in black, champagne, and brown, and is sure to attract attention no matter what color you wear!


Also in the back of the store was a wonderful selection of Mesh creations varying from casual to business attire.  Of course, being in the mood for dresses, I was attracted to the fabulous selection of Mesh Balloon dresses.  The Mesh Balloon dress is available in silk ice, sand flower, dark silk, silk grey, tartan red, knitted lace, and black flower. 


That concludes my most recent visit to Punky Chicks, but I know I'll be returning again soon!  When you visit Punky Chicks for your own shopping trip, be sure to join the group for fantastic group gifts and to stay informed on new releases, hunts, and discounts!

Happy shopping!!

Credits:
Dresses: Punky Chicks -- Color Block Dress, Lace Dress, Balloon Dress
Hair:  EMO-tions -- Criss (nature)
Skin: Apparence Skins & Shapes -- T5 E10
Shape: Noya -- Avril
Pose: Glitterati-- 23 and 29

No comments:

Post a Comment