Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Fashionista Hunt Prize -- So What...

Are you one of the hunters of the Fashionista Hunt?  If not, you need to get hunting!  There are amazing gifts just waiting to be found!

I'm really thrilled with the prize from So What...!  I think I actually said, "Woo hoo" when I put it on!  The prize included the pants, shirt, and vest!  I totally adore the bejeweled pants! They are just too cute!  I was amazed by the shirt and vest! The fabric patterns of the damask shirt and vest are simply beautiful!  This prize was a treasure for my inventory! 

The Fashionista Hunt will continue until the end of the month, so don't wait to long to find your prizes!



Fashionista Hunt Prize:  So What... -- Outfit (pants, shirt, vest)
Fashionista Hunt Prize:  Tameless Hair -- Leah
Shoes:  Vero Modero -- Pumps (Black)
Makeup:  Noya -- Spring Makeup (Eyeliner Special + Natural Lip Gloss)
Shape:  Noya -- Pippa
Skin:  Noya -- Pippa
Prop with Pose:  Diesel Works -- Polywall v. 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment