Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

So, today is my birthday and I have some birthday gifts to show you!!  I've split my gifts into a couple of posts, so be sure to check back later today!

My first present is the Tiffany outfit from Amarelo Manga at Designer Circle!  I adore the classic design and the sheer elegance of the accessories!  I let out a gasp of delight when I saw the darling clutch and fabulous jewelry!


I must say, the shoes were the most surprising gift because the HUD matches the skin tone for you!  It was a snap!  Plus, if you need to adjust further, you can do so very easily!

Though I didn't unwrap it today, the photos also show off the lovely Sarah shape from Anna Shapes at Designer Circle!  Believe me, you don't want to miss out on this captivating shape!


I also picked the fetching hair style named Ivana as a gift!  It is one of the newest releases from Tameless Hair!  This style would be wonderful for any occasion!

Before I go, be sure to visit Designer Circle soon!  The current round ends on April 5th!

Happy Shopping!


Credits:
Dress:  Amarelo Manga @ Designer Circle -- Tiffany
Clutch Purse:  Amarelo Manga @ Designer Circle -- Tiffany (gold)
Jewelry:  Amarelo Manga @ Designer Circle -- Tiffany (diamond)
Shoes:  Amarelo Manga @ Designer Circle -- Tiffany Sandals
Hair:  Tameless Hair -- Ivana
Shape:  Anna Shapes @ Designer Circle -- Sarah
Skin:  WoW Skins -- Luna (tan) (from Skin Fair)
Lip Gloss:  Shakeup! -- Natural Gloss (InBeigeSonge) (from Skin Fair)
Lashes:  *BC* Designs -- Mesh Lashes
Pose:  KaTink -- Lana 3

No comments:

Post a Comment