Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Being Cinderella

Every woman deserves to be treated like a fairy tale princess!  Fairy tale dreams of being Cinderella can come true with the releases from WoW Skins, Anna Shapes, Elemental Jewelry, and Snowpaws!

To begin my fairy tale princess look, I chose the lovely Riwen skin from WoW Skins at Designer Circle and the captivating Christie shape from Anna Shapes at Designer Circle!  I think the two creations compliment each other beautifully, don't you?


Next, I added the gorgeous Ariadne jewelry collection from Elemental Jewelry!  The exquisitely designed texture change set is available in red, blue, green, and gold.  Each stone color set has several stone, metal, and gem options!  You may also adjust the shine, brightness, and glow from the touch menu!  Every princess needs these jewels in her royal collection!


At last it was time to choose the gown fit for a fairy tale ending!  I stopped by Snowpaws to select my gown.  It was a difficult decision, but I finally chose the charming Flor Gown!  The enchanting gown is composed of a mesh skirt, flexi-skirt, and sculpted bodice!  The exquisite gown is available in original, violet, sea green, and light pink!




After I created my Cinderella look,  it was time to go to the ball!  My fairy godmother must have been watching me put together my look, because I found an elegant carriage pulled by unicorns awaiting me!

While you are shopping, be sure to join the groups of each location to stay informed on events, new releases and gift!

Happy Shopping!


Credits:
Gown:  Snowpaws -- Flor Gown (sea green)
Jewelry:  Elemental Jewelry -- Ariadne earring, necklace, and tiara
Skin:  WoW Skins @ Designer Circle -- Riwen
Shape:  Anna Shapes @ Designer Circle -- Christie
Hair:  D!va Hair --Vivianne (black amber)
Pose:  PosESioN -- Modern Style 1
Location:  Avilion Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment