Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Productive Shopping Trip!

Before I tell you about the exciting creations from several fantastic creators, I wish to briefly explain my being away from SL for such a long time.  As some of you know, I went on a short vacation with my husband that ran over by a few days; however, during the trip, a close family member fell very ill and I have been away from SL since that time to be with family.  I thank those of you who have contacted me out of concern, and I am deeply touched.  

Now, to shake off the dreary RL information, I want to share with you the wonderful creations I found during my recent shopping trip!  

My first stop upon my return was the SYS Project to do a little freshening up!   I found the Mary skin and shape for only L$99 from WoW Skins at the SYS Project!  My delight continued when I found the Starley Revolution skin from Dulce Secrets at the SYS Project for only L$99!  

Starley Revolution Skin from Dulce Secrets @ SYS Project
Becca Hair and Lashes from Tameless Hair
Of course, after updating my skin, I decided my hair needed some attention!   After looking around at the fantastic new creations at Tameless Hair, I finally decided on two new styles!  It was very difficult to choose, but I finally picked out the natural color packs of Dahlia and Becca for only L$249 each!  

Starley Revolution Skin from Dulce Secrets @ SYS Project
Dahlia Hair and Lashes from Tameless Hair
As I didn't want my closet to get jealous, I had to pick up something new to wear during my outing!  My first purchase was the exquisite Fiorenza gown from FuLo at the Designer Showcase for only L$87!  The captivating gown is available in olivine, obsidian, cranberry, bronze, and aubergine. 

Lizzie Set from Stars!
Fiorenza Gown from FuLo @ Designer ShowcaseMary Skin from WoW Skins @ SYS Project

I also stopped by Miss Canning and found the fetching Mariah Peplum dress for only L$149!  The dress is color change by using a HUD to eight colors!  I think you will agree that is a fabulous price for eight dresses!  

Mariah Peplum Dress from Miss Canning
Sallie Set from Stars!  
Mary Skin from WoW Skins @ SYS Project
My last stop was to pick up something for my jewelry box from Stars!  Of course, when I arrived I followed the arrows to the deals and I found the lovely Lizzie jewelry set in cream for only L$60 as part of the Super Sale Weekend!  

Lizzie Set from Stars!
Set includes earrings, necklace, bracelets, and rings for only L$60 this weekend!
Mary Skin from WoW Skins @ SYS Project
Lashes from Tameless Hair
While I was at Stars!, I was thrilled to learn I was in time to take part in the 5 Year Anniversary Celebration Sale!  If you love jewelry as I do, you'll want to hurry to the Stars! main store where everything is 50% off until November 3rd to celebrate the anniversary!  Don't delay because you will kick yourself for missing out on the sale and deals! For example, I picked up the irresistible Sallie set for only L$27!  That's just one of the sale items you a don't want to miss!

Sallie Set from Stars!
Set includes earrings, necklace, bracelets, and rings
Mary Skin from WoW Skins @ SYS Project
Lashes from Tameless Hair
As always, be sure to join the groups of the designers to stay updated on events, sales, and new releases!
 
Happy Shopping!


Credits:
Gown:  FuLo @ Designer Showcase -- Fiorenza
Dress:  Miss Canning -- Mariah Peplum Dress
Jewelry:  Stars!  -- Lizzie and Sallie sets
Hair:  Tameless Hair -- Dahlia and Becca
Lashes:  Tameless Hair -- Lashes 35
Skin: WoW Skins at the SYS Project -- Mary 
Skin:  Dulce Secrets at the SYS Project -- Starley Revolution (rose)
Shape:  Anna Shapes @ Designer Circle -- Mirian (round ends November 2)
Poses:  WetCat Builds and Poses -- Kaelyn and TTB 5
Background:  KaTink -- Perfect Portrait Curtain

No comments:

Post a Comment