Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Paris Metro Couture and Tameless Hair -- Irresistable Elegance

When visiting Paris Metro Couture, it is certain you will be surrounded by some of the most elegant and exquisite designs on the grid!

A creation for you to be looking forward to is the I Love You This Much release!  I felt so glamorous while wearing the creation that I couldn't resist taking some photos while I was exploring the streets of Paris!



I Love You This Much includes a variety of sizes for the corset top and skirt to help ensure a lovely fit to your unique shape!  The set also includes the fetching hat, and the flexi-black accent skirt.

I also felt glamorous while wearing the Hallie hairstyle from Tameless Hair.  I adore the way it frames the face, and the alluring appeal of having the bangs swept over one eye!



While you are at Paris Metro Couture and Tameless Hair, be sure to join their groups to stay updated on new releases and other store events!

Happy Shopping!

Credits:
Gown:  Paris Metro Couture @ Invictus Estates-- I Love You This Much (berry)
Hair:  Tameless -- Hallie
Jewelry:  Alyssa Bijoux -- Draping Black Onyx Set
Skin:  WoW Skins -- May Group Gift (Kesia)
Shape:  Anna Shapes @ Designer Circle -- Brenda (available until June 8)
Pose:  WetCat -- Nala and TTB 4
Location:  Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment