Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

New Designer -- Parallaxx of [Phunk]

I adore stumbling upon a new designer!  A few days ago, while I was searching for new items on the marketplace, I found [Phunk]!  I fell instantly in love with the designer's creations for women and men!  I hope after checking out this post that you will give a warm welcome to Parallaxx, the owner of [Phunk]!  

First, I want to mention that [Phunk] has a very nice selection of male clothing!  I've displayed a small selection of the male creations to give you an idea of the high quality items available for that special male in your SL.  

Vendor photos for [Phunk] items

I found the items for females to be delightfully irresistible and fantastically alluring!  The two mesh outfits pictured below are not only fetching, but also gorgeously created!  Both outfits include the long coat, top (top not shown in Steampunk photo), shoes with stockings, shorts, and the matching hat!  Of course, there are also multiple sizes of the items to help ensure a fabulous fit to your unique shape!

Steampunk Long Coat Outfit
I feel I also need to mention that not only are the creations for males and females gorgeously designed, but they are also very affordable!  For example, most of the male suits, which include the shoes, are only L$349!  The female fashions I have pictured in this post are only L$249 and L$259 for the entire outfit!  I think you will agree that the prices are an amazing value!


Striped Long Coat Outfit

You can check out the other fantastic creations at [Phunk]'s marketplace store or by visiting the [Phunk] in-world location.  I will tell you that you may run into an item on sale at the in-world location; therefore, you might want to check there before making a purchase!

Happy Shopping!


Credits:
Top Outfit:  [Phunk] -- Steampunk Long Coat Outfit
Bottom Outfit:  [Phunk] -- Striped Long Coat Outfit
Shape:  Anna Shapes -- Claudia
Skin:  WoW Skins -- Diva (Tan Makeup 3)
Lipstick:  Shakeup -- Linx (118 and 107)
Hair:  [e] -- Paper
Pose:  KaTink -- Chic 4
Location:  Babbage Palisade



No comments:

Post a Comment