Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Fitting My Mood

To start the weekend, I was in the mood for something in bright colors to wear, and also for a new skin.  I looked through my landmarks and decided to stop by Amarelo Manga and the SYS Project to see if I could find something to suit my mood!

I found two gorgeous outfits at Amarelo Manga which totally fit my mood!  I fell in love with the lovely style of both outfits, and the colors fit my mood beautifully!  I'm looking forward to wearing them during some of the outings with friends I have planned!

Left:  Amarelo Manga -- Roberta (red)
Right:  Amarelo Manga -- Veruska Jumpsuit
Poses:  KaTink -- Demi
I also had great luck finding some new skins!  I was so happy that I visited the SYS Project, because I found two skins by Apparence for only L$99 each!  I think you will agree that is an unbelievable bargain for such incredibly gorgeous skins!

Skin:  Apparence -- Estelle
Shape:  Anna Shapes -- Marina
Jewelry:  Stars! -- Fatuma Set in gold
Lipstick:  Shakeup -- Janire (Sepia )
Skin:  Apparence -- Elisa
Shape:  Anna Shapes -- Marina
Earrings:  Amarelo Manga -- Antonella 

While you are at Amarelo Manga and Apparence, be sure to join their groups to stay updated on news of releases, events, and the fabulous group gifts!  Also, don't forget to stop by and join the groups for Anna ShapesShakeupKaTink, and Stars!

Happy Shopping!


Credits:
Outfits:  Amarelo Manga -- Roberta Dress and Veruska Jumpsuit
Skin: Apparence -- Estelle and Elisa
Jewelry:  Stars! -- Fatuma Set (gold)
Earrings:  Amarelo Manga -- Antonella
Lipstick:  Shakeup -- Janire (sepia)
Shape:  Anna Shapes -- Marina
Hair:  Truth -- Diana
Shoes:  Redgrave -- Nikki
Poses:  KaTink -- Demi 6 & 20 and Allison 4


No comments:

Post a Comment