Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Around the World -- Time is Slipping Away

Time is slipping away and the Around the World event is drawing to a close.  If you have not attended, you still have a bit of time left in the day to fly over to see what wonders await you!

During my travels in Western Europe, I picked up some fabulous poses from the Purple Poses booth.  All the poses are very well created and extremely useful for any photography needs.  I ended up coming home with the Kate and Keira packs!

Also in Western Europe, I found the most amazing outfits at Ciao Bella's booth!  There were so many affordable and imaginative outfits that it was very difficult to choose!  When you visit the booth, you will understand!  
In the end, I chose to come home with the Rorscharch outfit!  It includes the dress, face tattoo, and the darling matching shoes for only L$150!  You can't go wrong with this outfit, and I'm looking forward to seeing what others do to personalize this unique creation!

As I mentioned in my last post, I found several hair styles at the Alice Project booth.  I paired the outfit with the sassy and lovely Tiffani hair.  I was very happy with the HUD from the Infinity pack to change the colors to suit the ensemble.


Now, not to rush you out the door, but time is running out for you to visit the Around the World event presented by the Ego Co.!  There are only a few hours left!  Hurry!

Happy Shopping!

Credits:
Dress, Shoes, Facial Tatoo:  Ciao Bella @ Around the World -- Rorscharch Dress
Pose:  Pose:  Purple Poses @ Around the World -- Kiera
Necklace:  J&W Jewelers -- from Brooks Collection (contact Wenadrenia Soderstrom)
Top Hat & Gloves:  Indyra Originals -- from Garbo 
Eyeshadow:  Shakeup -- Eyeshadow + Eyelashes (white)
Lipstick:  Shakeup -- Bright Matt (Goth + Teeth)
Skin:  Apparence Skins and Shapes -- Lilou 
Shape:  Anna Shapes -- Danny
Prop:  KaTink -- Hot Box



No comments:

Post a Comment