Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Three Wonderful Finds!

As much as it saddens me to hear about the closing of Aleida, I have to be happy for Aleida Rhode for pursing a new career in real life.  The business will close on June 23rd and that means you have a limited amount of time to make your last purchases from  Aleida at very generous discounts. 

I purchased several items at Aleida today, but I fell in love with the classiness and elegance of a dress titled "Be My Date".  The dress is available in plum, red, olive, mustard, copper, and black for only L$100!  The black lace layer of the creation is a lovely accent, and I adore the sash and bow at the waist!  This design is perfect for almost any occasion and is very versatile depending on the accessories you wear with it!



As for my choice of accessories, I chose to wear the Adrienne jewelry set from Stars! for my outing at the theater.   This set of pearls is absolutely stunning!  The Adrienne set includes the beautiful earrings, bracelets, and pearl necklace!  This set makes me question if diamonds really are a girls best friend!

I'm sure you will be excited to hear that you will have the chance to pick up the Adrienne set for free during Accessories Hunt which starts June 1st! Be sure to mark your calendar because you won't want to miss out on this treasure from Stars!



The last beautiful find from my outing today is the Alexia skin from Essences.  I was told about this skin from a contact on Facebook.  I wondered if the skin was still free as her entry was several days old.  As luck would have it, when I visited the Essences main store today, the skin was still available for free!  Plus, not only is the Alexia skin free, the skin package includes the cleavage option, cute mole tattoo, eye lashes tattoo, and two freckle tattoos! 

I hope you enjoy your visits to Aleida, Essences, and Stars!  Be sure to look around at the other creations at each location and join the groups so you can stay informed about events!  Happy shopping!


Credits:
Dress:  Aleida -- Be My Date (black)
Jewelry: Stars! -- Adrienne Set
Skin: Essences -- Alexia (gift)
Hair: Exile -- Nomi (Sunset)
Shape:  Noya -- Pippa
Pose:  Exposeur -- Pretty Princess 5
Photo Location:  Bayjou Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment